This post may contain affiliate links. See affiliate disclaimer here.
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1/3 cup egg whites
- 1/2 an apple – grated or chopped
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- In a bowl, mix together oats, egg whites, protein powder, cinnamon, and vanilla extract.
- Fold in the chopped or grated apple pieces.
- Pour half of the mixture on a pan or griddle sprayed with oil over medium heat.
- Flip until they become golden brown on both sides.
- Top with extra apple slices and syrup or natural nut butter
Liked this recipe? You’ll love these keto recipe ebooks!
Like this recipe? Then you’ll love these recipe ebooks!
If you are interested in starting a low carb or Keto diet take a look at my Keto 101 post here, check out my 7 Day Low Carb Meal Plan here, take a spin through my Pinterest page or click on an e-book below! Each ebook has 30 recipes with 5 ingredients & are 5 grams of net carbs or fewer! Talk about a no-brainer.
So you can choose 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner & 1 dessert from their Keto in Five cookbooks and know you’re under your daily carb limit for the day!