This post may contain affiliate links. See affiliate disclaimer here.
A squeeze of lemon into warm water every morning has more lasting effects than one might think…
- Cleanses the system: juice from fresh squeezed lemons act as a diuretic and help flush the system (ie they make you pee a lot). The citric acid in lemons also stimulate the liver, which also detoxifies your body
- Skin: the antioxidants and vitamin C in lemons help give you a glowing complexion. In addition, it’s alkaline level helps kill the bacteria responsible for acne.
- Immunity. The vitamin C does more than give you a beautiful complexion. Vitamin C as well as potassium work to strengthen the body’s immune system
- Hydration: the lemon water combo help to hydrate and replace fluids used by your body’s operational functions
- Weight loss: the high levels of pectin fiber found in lemons help curb hunger cravings.
- Fresh breath: the tart lemon flavor freshens your breath and relieves gingivitis
Liked the lemon water tip? You’ll love these keto recipe ebooks!
If you are interested in starting a low carb or Keto diet take a look at my Keto 101 post here, check out my 7 Day Low Carb Meal Plan here, take a spin through my Pinterest page or click on an e-book below! Each ebook has 30 recipes with 5 ingredients & are 5 grams of net carbs or fewer! Talk about a no-brainer.
So you can choose 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner & 1 dessert from their Keto in Five cookbooks and know you’re under your daily carb limit for the day!
More from my site
905 2 905 2