This post may contain affiliate links. See affiliate disclaimer here.
Nothing keeps me on target with my goals as when my meal prep is on point. Packing up my breakfast and lunch for work and having something to prepared or semi-prepared when I get home works wonders to keep me away from Seamless or picking up something from my corner deli. These are my top picks for easy, healthy & delicious lunch recipes from around the web!
In order to meal prep, you have to have some sort of non-leaky containers. These are the BEST meal prep containers I’ve come across:
You can buy them here.
1. Greek Marinated Chicken, Tzatziki, and Cucumber Salad make for an awesome meal prep bowl with tons of flavor.
2. Forget Chipotle, these Chicken and Black Bean Burritos (Lean & Gluten-Free) are easy & delicious!
3. Commercial Snackables are filled with chemicals and preservatives – yuck! Try these Deli Snack Boxes instead!
4. Before hitting up your local takeout option, try these Honey Sesame Chicken Lunch Bowls for all the taste and one of the guilt.
5. Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
6. Beautiful as it is delicious, the Honey Mustard Chicken Bacon + Avocado Salad is sure to please during lunch. Tip: keep your bacon separate until eating time, then sprinkle it on!
7. Grilled chicken, avocado and spinach wholemeal wrap
8. Chicken Caesar Wraps are my go-to for lunch. This recipe has all the taste for the fraction of the deli’s cost!
9. If you need a go-to pasta recipe, 20 Minute Lemon Broccoli Pasta Skillet is it!
10. What’s more quintessential lunch than Turkey Ranch Club Wraps?
11. Healthy Buffalo Chicken Bowls
12. Get in your veggies with the Grilled Zucchini Hummus Wrap
13. Grilled Chicken and Quinoa Burrito Bowls with Avocado Salsa
14. Copycat Starbucks Protein Bistro Box
15. This Easy Pesto Chicken And Veggie Recipe Is Perfect For Meal Prep
16. Skinny Bell Pepper Nacho Boats