This post may contain affiliate links. See affiliate disclaimer here.
I love cooking with free herbs. Nothing beats the smell of fresh rosemary being baked or fresh basil being cut into salads. I find it hard to buy an appropriate amount of fresh herbs from the grocery store or market since you need to purchase a large bundle even when you may only need a few sprigs.
Enter tiny herb gardens! I love the variety home herb gardens can give you in the spice department and the ease in which you can cut just the right amount needed. I’ve found the cutest gardens to buy or to get some serious herb-spiration!
1. This hanging planter is perfect for a small herb garden. Though pictured with flowers, you can easily fill the mason jars with a little good soil and your favorite herb plants for a gorgeous hanging her garden! You can purchase this one here.
2. This planter hugs the wall and lets you have your herbs eye level while taking up minimal space. You can buy this gorgeous wall hanger here.
3. This completely hand-crafted vertical herb garden is the perfect addition to any kitchen garden to grow fresh, organic herbs to incorporate into cooking. Buy it here.
4. If you have a little extra space or a corner in your kitchen that you aren’t sure how to utilize, this tiered planter is the perfect addition! Attractive and created to easily switch mason jars, this is perfect herb garden for a lot of variety. You can buy it here.
5. This gorgeous herb window garden was made completely with tools from Ikea! You can get the DIY instructions here.
6. This herb planter will look gorgeous on your counter or by the window & has a special compartment for your scissors! You can buy it here.
7. Hooray for puns! These cute planters add a touch of fun to your herb garden! You can buy them here.
8. These are great basic herb planters that can fit in any kitchen. These would make a great DIY or make it even easier on yourself and buy them here.
9. This planter works great as a variety herb garden and looks absolutely gorgeous no matter where you hang it. You can buy it here.
10. Add a pop of color to your kitchen with this colorfully creative indoor DIY herb garden! Learn how to brighten up your kitchen here.
11. The perfect starter for the small space garden. These herbs grow in egg cartons so you can really experiment with variety. Get your kit here.
And here are a few links to get your herb garden start:
More from my site