This post may contain affiliate links. See affiliate disclaimer here.
These apps make getting in shape easy and fun and not to mention they are free!
1. 7 Minute Workout – Android or iPhone
2. Lose It! – Android or iPhone
Lose It! helps you set a daily calorie budget, track your food and exercise, and stay motivated to make smarter choices and achieve your goal.
3. Daily Yoga – Android or iPhone
4. Walk with Map My Walk – Android or iPhone
5. 10 Daily Exercises – Android Only
6. Daily Workouts FREE – Android or iPhone
7. MyFitnessPal – Android or iPhone
8. Fitness Buddy : 300+ Exercises – Android and iPhone
9. Lorna Jane – Android and iPhone
10. Nike Training Club – Android and iPhone
My all-time favorite workout app. This app has a ton of exercises you can do anywhere demonstrated for you in the app so no spending time YouTubing what each exercise is. It also has the option to let you select individual exercises or you can follow a structured 4 week plan. Also, unlike a lot of apps, you can stream your music while this app is on, which is just awesome.
11. SworkIt – Android and iPhone
No matter how much time you have, SworkIt finds workouts specific to your timeframe and even down to the body part you want to work the most!