This post may contain affiliate links. See affiliate disclaimer here.
He’s not a regular Dad – he’s a cool Dad! Treat your favorite guy to awesome gifts this Father’s Day with my best picks below!
- INDOOR BIKE TRAINER: Bike riding is a fun activity that can be done with the family or more competitively in races and triathlons. If Dad is a serious rider but lives in a city (where biking can be dangerous) or where the climate doesn’t allow for outside riding. You can find the best options for your Dad here!
2. APPLE WATCH BACKUP BATTERY: My favorite gadget that I own is my Apple Watch & I know a lot of people that feel the same. What I don’t love is running out of juice to keep my watch going. Enter the Griffin Power Bank & never worry about losing power again! You can find it for Dad here!
5. BEARD TRIMMER: Who doesn’t love a beard? Dad can now trim his beard with precision while having the trimmer vacuum up the cut hair simultaneously – he’ll look great while keeping it clean (which anyone sharing a bathroom with Dad will appreciate too)! Buy the trimmer here!
7. BIRCHBOX: Birchbox isn’t just for the cosmetics obsessed! Birchbox for men comes with skincare, the best in shaving, cologne & more! This subscription will definitely be the best part of Dad’s month for the next year. You can get him a subscription here!
9. MATCHING MINI & ME TOPS: Match Dad to his mini with these cute tops that I found on Etsy & ILYCouture. They have tops for the whole family including Mom, Dad & their minis! Shop Etsy here & shop ILYCouture here!