This post may contain affiliate links. See affiliate disclaimer here.
- 1 TBSP Tahini
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- fresh cracked pepper
- 1/2 TBSP Cayenne (adjust to your taste preference)
- 1 TSP red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/2 large English cucumber
- 1/3 large zucchini
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 TBSP pine nuts, toasted
Spiralize or julienne your cucumber and zucchini; let drain on paper towels while preparing the dressing.
Add all dressing ingredients together and stir to combine. Toss your spiralized veggies in the dressing; top with the tomatoes and pine nuts. Enjoy!