This post may contain affiliate links. See affiliate disclaimer here.
There is nothing more refreshing than sipping on a margarita, outside, on a summer’s day. If you are like me & you tend to order the ‘skinny’ or sugar free version of margs to avoid the mountain of sugar in restaurant syrups, this recipe is for you. Refreshing, delicious & with a nice kick, you’ll be making my skinny margarita all summer long!
Recipe (Serves 4)
– 1 cup good quality tequila
– 2 Lime La Croix (or other lime flavored 0 calorie sparkling water)
– 2 Grapefruit La Croix (or other grapefruit flavored 0 calorie sparkling water)
– 3/4 English Cucumber, chopped
– 1/4 English Cucumber, sliced into rounds
– 1/4 Grapefruit, sliced into half rounds
– Pink Salt, coarse
– Chili Lime seasoning (optional)
– Mint leaves (optional)
Take the chopped cucumber and run through a blender for a few seconds until smooth. Strain the cucumber over a mesh colander (or skip this step if you do not mind pulp).
Combine all the liquid ingredients into a pitcher. Stir in ice, fruit & mint. Let this sit while we rim the glasses.
Pour about a quarter of a cup of salt onto a plate. Combine with the chili lime seasoning if using. Take a grapefruit slice and wet the rim of each glass. Gently dip the glass rims into the salt. Pour in the margarita mixture & enjoy!
The Nutrition (for 0 carbs, leave out the grapefruit rounds):
More from my site
404 2 404 2