This post may contain affiliate links. See affiliate disclaimer here.
We all want to be healthy & fit, that is a no-brainer, but let’s face it – after work no one wants to head to the gym and fight for a machine. I’m more of a morning person, so I try to get in the gym then, but it’s still a struggle. That’s why I LOVE YouTube videos. There are a ton to choose from no matter what activity or fitness level you want and the best part? They are FREE!
Lose weight fast with these awesome low carb, keto recipes in this e-book bundle!
Not all YouTube videos are created equal, so I have rounded up the absolutely best videos that will get you sweating and your body transformed at home!
1. 5 Best Ab Exercises – watch the video here.
2. Standing Ab Workout. Watch the video here.
3. Bye Bye Muffin Top! Watch the video here.
4. 20 Minutes. 10 Moves. One Killer Pilates Workout for a Crazy-Strong Core. Watch the vide here.
5. Grab a chair & work through a series of seated exercises that will help you tone your entire core, improve your posture, and increase your spinal mobility and flexibility. Watch the video here.
6. Get ready to rock that crop top! Watch the video here.
7. Tabata Abs – burn calories even after your done working out! Watch the video here.
8. Yoga is good medicine! Along with keeping your hamstrings flexible and your spine supple, yoga can provide relief when your uncomfortable, distended belly. Watch the video here.
9. Here’s How to Get a Stomach That’s Toned AF in 28 Days. Watch the video here.
11. Working Out With Supermodel Karlie Kloss: The Flat Abs. Watch the video here.