This post may contain affiliate links. See affiliate disclaimer here.
If you ever watch any of my Instagram stories, you know I am a yogurt and granola fiend. It is my absolute favorite breakfast (sorry eggs!) and is so quick and easy and perfect to travel with. The only problem is when I started on keto, I was always told that yogurt and granola were sugar-packed no-nos and to forget enjoying them ever again. Talk about being bummed.
But thankfully, with the popularity of the keto diet, new products came out and I have done my due diligence and have tried them all (tough life right? lol).
For the perfect yogurt and granola combo, I have found two winners that take all – no contest.
My favorite yogurt is definitely Two Good. It doesn’t tout itself as Keto, but read the labels! It’s only 80 calories with 2 grams fat, 12 grams of protein, and only 3 net carbs. And this is for ALL of their flavors. This is my favorite snack to grab or breakfast to load up with granola.
Second, granola. I was already a fan of the SoNourished brand (check out their pancake syrup as an add on to your granola and yogurt – so good!) so when they announced they were coming out with a line of three granolas, I was excited.
This granola is so good! First, some of my favorite fast facts about the company and the granola:
- GRAIN-FREE & KETO GRANOLA – Made with high-quality ingredients without the sugar. Don’t sacrifice on flavor with your keto diet. There is literally no junk or filler in this granola which is so important to me. So many ‘keto’ granolas on the market are packed with chemicals and fake stuff, I loved seeing the ingredient list for this granola (I’ll post below!)
- PERFECT DIETARY CONCERNS – This granola is Sugar-free, Gluten-free, Grain-free, Keto-friendly and Vegan!
- ONLY 2G-3G NET CARBS PER SERVING – Perfect for anyone on the keto diet or trying to reduce their sugar intake! Low carb so you can have multiple servings of our low carb granola, guilt-free!
- MADE WITH LOVE IN THE USA – This granola mix is made 100% in the USA. The SoNourished founders (a married couple, I LOVE that!) are keto dieters and have been for over 6 years, so they personally tested and improved keto granola for over a year until they found the perfect flavor and consistency.
- THE PRICE: I dare you to find another keto granola with this clean of products, made in the USA, and at only $9.99 a bag. You won’t be able to because I have scoured the market and this is the real deal!
Now for the flavor breakdowns:
- Blueberry: do you guys remember the Kellogg’s Special K blueberry cereal bars? They were always my favorite snack bars (before I realized that yes they were low fat, but jam packed with sugar – how times have changed!) because they were so delicious and the blueberry taste is SO GOOD! I’m ordering my next bag down and will try to create snack bars with the granola – stay tuned for that recipe!
- Coconut Cashew: This flavor is so good and subtle, I think people who aren’t into coconut would like it! It tastes great with flavored yogurt and is perfect to snack on right from the bag.
- Maple Pecan: this flavor makes the perfect yogurt parfait every single time. Add your favorite yogurt to a glass (I like the Two Good vanilla or coconut yogurt for this). Top with a serving of granola then drizzle the pancake syrup on top. OMG this makes for an incredible breakfast or a fantastic dessert!
What’s your favorite breakfast? Let me know in the comments below!
LIKE KETO? YOU’LL LOVE THESE KETO RECIPE EBOOKS!
Hey! Thinking about trying the Keto diet? I’d love to help! I’ve lost over 65 pounds doing Keto and have kept it off! Take a look at my Ultimate Keto Diet Beginner’s Guide & Food List, take a spin through my Pinterest page or click on an e-book below! Each ebook has 30 recipes with 5 ingredients & are 5 grams of net carbs or fewer! Right now they are on SALE for $9.99 each! Talk about a no-brainer.
So you can choose 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner & 1 dessert from their Keto in Five cookbooks and know you’re under your daily carb limit for the day!
4 thoughts on “The BEST Keto Breakfast (No Eggs!!)”
I can’t seem to open the link
Hi! Which link are you trying to open, I’d love to help!
It seems the post I was trying to read didn’t have the entire post. But it’s there now, sorry! Thanks for this great article!
No worries and you’re welcome!