Spiralizing your favorite veggies into noodles is a fun & tasty way to get your veggies in and create low carb recipes. These recipes are quick, easy, loaded with veggies & will help you lose weight! Don’t see your fave noodle recipe? Let me know what I should add in the comments below!
1. Zucchini Noodles with Creamy Avocado Pesto
Continue reading ➞ Eat Yourself Skinny with Zoodles!
I love green smoothies. They taste great, make you feel even better & make you look your best.
My new favorite secret ingredient to green smoothies is collagen peptides. I have arthritis in my knees and am always looking for ways to ease the stiffness, cracking and pain in them. After doing some research, collagen is the perfect ingredient for supporting healthier cartilage and ligaments for better flexibility and mobility.
An added bonus in addition to helping with my arthritis is that collagen helps your overall bodily health from the inside out. It strengthens bones & promotes healthier and more youthful skin tone and elasticity, as well as stronger hair and nails. So all in all, this added smoothie ingredient is a complete win win!
- 1 1/2 cups packed fresh spinach (or use frozen spinach – one frozen square package works great)
- 2 celery stalks, cleaned and cut in thirds
- 1 lemon, peeled
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 large handful parsley, cleaned (this gives the smoothie some extra bite – feel free to leave out!)
- 1 thumb fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 cup unsweetened soy milk (almond milk works here too)
- 1 TSP Matcha Green Tea powder ( I LOVE this stuff, it gives great energy & helps burn fat)
- 2 scoops collagen peptides (my fave brand is Sports Research Pure Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides)
Combine all ingredients except the collagen in your blender and blend for about 1 minute. Add in the collagen and blend to mix for about 10 seconds. Serve over ice and enjoy!
Liked this recipe? You’ll love these keto recipe ebooks!
If you are interested in starting a low carb or Keto diet take a look at my Keto 101 post here, check out my 7 Day Low Carb Meal Plan here, take a spin through my Pinterest page or click on an e-book below! Each ebook has 30 recipes with 5 ingredients & are 5 grams of net carbs or fewer! Talk about a no-brainer.
So you can choose 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner & 1 dessert from their Keto in Five cookbooks and know you’re under your daily carb limit for the day!
Lose weight fast & easy with these low carb, keto recipe e-books!
When going low carb, we have to cut (let’s face it) the best foods. We have to say goodbye to bread, pasta, potatoes, and more of our faves in the quest to get healthier and fitter. With these low carb recipes, you’ll get all the flavor and satisfaction that you won’t even miss the carbs!
1. Chicken Bacon Crock Pot Chowder
Continue reading ➞ The Tastiest Low Carb Recipes for Fat Loss!