I do not have an air conditioning in my 3rd floor walk-up. This leaves me with the task of finding new ways to stay cool in the summer months. One of my favorite ways is protein pops! The mango makes this pop super refreshing and the tartness of the lime will leave you wanting more. Not to mention, this pop is packed with protein and is nonfat!
Super Snack! Spicy Chickpeas
These chickpeas are low cal, spicy, and the perfect snack when you are looking for some crunch.
Continue reading “Super Snack! Spicy Chickpeas”
16 Awesome Uses for Apple Cider Vinegar (Detoxing, Weight-loss, and Anti-Aging Included!)
What & Where to Buy?
Apple cider vinegar is a vinegar made by simply fermenting apples in water. For best results when ingesting the vinegar or putting the vinegar on your skin, go for unpasteurized apple cider vinegar, like this Braggs brand (my favorite & the top apple cider vinegar brand). When using the ACV for cleaning purposes, its ok to go the pasteurized root, though for best results still use the Braggs brand.
Is there anything more versatile than Apple cider vinegar? An ingredient everyone should have in their homes, ACV not only aids in digestion and heals skin, but works as a great house cleaner too!
35 Uses for Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Amp up your Salad Dressings: Just like a splash of lemon juice, Apple cider vinegar adds an awesome acidity to dressings.
Continue reading “16 Awesome Uses for Apple Cider Vinegar (Detoxing, Weight-loss, and Anti-Aging Included!)”
Apple Cinnamon Protein Pancakes!
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1/3 cup egg whites
- 1/2 an apple – grated or chopped
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- In a bowl, mix together oats, egg whites, protein powder, cinnamon, and vanilla extract.
- Fold in the chopped or grated apple pieces.
- Pour half of the mixture on a pan or griddle sprayed with oil over medium heat.
- Flip until they become golden brown on both sides.
- Top with extra apple slices and syrup or natural nut butter
Liked this recipe? You’ll love these keto recipe ebooks!
Like this recipe? Then you’ll love these recipe ebooks!
If you are interested in starting a low carb or Keto diet take a look at my Keto 101 post here, check out my 7 Day Low Carb Meal Plan here, take a spin through my Pinterest page or click on an e-book below! Each ebook has 30 recipes with 5 ingredients & are 5 grams of net carbs or fewer! Talk about a no-brainer.
So you can choose 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner & 1 dessert from their Keto in Five cookbooks and know you’re under your daily carb limit for the day!